Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brush_wilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2015, 05:06 AM
    Which type of water cooler are best for collage ?
    Which type water cooler are best for collage Floor Standing or Drinking water fountains
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 27, 2015, 06:46 AM
    Collage is an art form made of bits of paper and other small objects.
    Do you mean college? Why do you ask? You are in charge of buying, or you are the plumber?
    Most free standing water coolers need no plumbing. Some need wiring to keep water cold.
    What country and what area? Have you checked the phone book to see which water delivery is local to the college? That's most important.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Sep 5, 2015, 09:10 AM
    College? Right? Are we talking about pressure feed water cooler or a 5 gallon unit on top of a cooler? In other words, what supplies this water cooler?
    Back to you , Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I dispense room temperature water in my model 1000-050-437 water cooler [ 1 Answers ]

I have a model 1000-050-437 water cooler - how do I dispense room temperature water- there is no button for that feature

Water cooler dispenser [ 0 Answers ]

Every time we put a new bottle on the dispenser the water shots up at us and goes all over the floor. This is not a tiny amount. Are there any remedies to this?

Water cooler problem [ 0 Answers ]

Water cooler keeps stopping dispensing water

GE water cooler is freezing up in the water tank. [ 0 Answers ]

Not sure about the fan. The back of the cooler is inclosed with a S shape coil from the top to the bottom of the cooler.Ther is a wire that is attached to the bottom of the coil. The water is freezing in the water tank. The water bottle sets on the top of the water tankupside down. I have drained...

Need help with GE water cooler [ 2 Answers ]

Water is frezzing in the cold water tank.

View more questions Search