Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duaaaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2015, 08:02 AM
    Post gradute
    What is the best scholarship for international student in USA?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 08:03 AM
    It will depend on what your major is, what school you go to, and what scholarships you apply for. There is no one specific answer to your question.

Aug 26, 2015, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    It will depend on what your major is, what school you go to, and what scholarships you apply for. There is no one specific answer to your question.

I have English language bachelor degree and HR , training experience.

Aug 26, 2015, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    It will decent on what your major is, what school you go to, and what scholarships you apply for. There is no one specific answer to your question.

I don't have scholarship to apply for , my question is Can you suggest a best scholarship in USA?
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 08:28 AM
    Again, the scholarship will depend on what you are going to school for (not the degrees you already have), the scholarships available at the school(s) you are interested in, your grade point average, etc. There are no scholarships that encompass every area of academia.
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 08:42 AM
    Let me put it this way. Scholarships are not a "one size fits all." The scholarship one would receive for engineering would not apply for someone in nursing, for example.

You would have to research scholarships in your area of study. You would also have to contact the school's you are interested in to see what scholarships they offer, and find out if you qualify. Scholarships aren't given away freely, they are earned.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 06:04 PM
    First, there are not very many. America does not have all the free money people think they do for grad school. You will need to find the two or three universities you want to go to, and discuss with them, what programs are available. Some may also offer work programs where you work for university. Also most scholarships are small and only cover a very little part of the education.

But many are done by the school, they have moneys for scholarships only for their school. In English have you published many papers? Are your grades all "A". Why or what makes you better than the other 1000 people wanting the same money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am going to gradute college but I have feloney will I get a job? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to gradute in May as a Civil Engineer Tech but I have a Distrobution of controlled substance charge from six years ago. I am wondering if there are people in the Engineering field that can help me find out if I will even get hired. Also I cannot het a pardon yet I tried. Any info will be...

Journalize and post closingentriesand prepare a post closing trial balance [ 1 Answers ]

GOODE COMPANY Worksheet (partial) For the Month Ended April 30, 2008 Adjusted Trial Income Balance Statement Balance Sheet Account Titles Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr. Dr. Cr. Cash 13,752 Accounts Receivable 7,840 Prepaid Rent 2,280 Equipment 23,050

Graduation Gift for Elementary school Gradute [ 2 Answers ]

My Daughter is invited to several of her classmates elementary graduations parties. What is an appropriate monetary gift to give?

View more questions Search