Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duaaaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 26, 2015, 04:14 AM
    MASTER-education
    I have English Bachelor degree and Training coordinate, HR experience. And I'm preparing myself now to take a master degree, I want to join these two things in my master degree. SO my question is what is the suitable master degree for me ?
    Its very important to help. Thank you
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2015, 04:50 AM
    Well what do you want to do?

I have a friend who earned his undergraduate in Computer Science and then his Masters in Computer Science. What’s the point? He then went back and got his MBA which makes him much more marketable.

Do some research and find out what fields are projecting a lot of growth. I am sure if you Google it you will find tons of information. You have a degree which makes you marketable. Adding some type of finance, accounting, or business degree would make you very marketable.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 05:52 AM
    Look into the careers you want and find out what they require from applicants. Do they want an MBA? If so, is there a specialty they are hoping you have? Is it job experience they want? Sometimes degrees aren't enough.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 06:06 PM
    If you want to do administration work within the schools, a Education administration, but it is not your past, it is what job do you want in the future.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to learn master education how can I get the chance? [ 0 Answers ]

I want master education how can I get?

I want to learn master education [ 0 Answers ]

I graduate in agir business management from haramaya university and I want further education, masters in any related filed.

What is the meaning of master in higher education? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please I need helpe. I want to know what is the meaning of master in higher education? What types of jobs that people who have master in higher education have ? Thank you

Master on education administration [ 1 Answers ]

Can I have an information about following a master on education administration?

View more questions Search