Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madanneelapu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2015, 03:03 AM
    How to provide different UI for Single Web application
    This Question Might be too broad. But Please help.
    At our organisation we are developing a product which happened to be a Java web application. We are using Spring+Hibernate. Client side we are using jQuery and Bootstrap. This product would be delivered to multiple clients. The problem here is, Each client wants the UI to be Customized according to their preferences. However, the server side part and DB part are same for everyone. Now my question is, what would be the best approach to build UI that is customized for each client with out disturbing any of the server code and DB? Any tools or special Technologies ? I searched over the internet. But could not find any promising solution. The best I could come up with is, To write RESTful web services and build different UI for each client. This UI would be interacting with the Server through Web services.
    Please Help. Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Didn't Provide HOA Application & Deposited Fee in His Bank Account [ 2 Answers ]

The lease states that HOA approval must be obtained prior to lease commencement date. And, that if approval is not obtained prior to the lease commencement date, the deposits must be returned to the applicant (me) and the obligations of all parties under the lease are terminated. Landlord told my...

Using Excel on a web application [ 2 Answers ]

I am using PeopleSoft8 on a web site and a function in PeopleSoft is a little grid you can click on and it will take whatever you have on the web page and open it up in an excel spreadsheet. My problem is all of a suden it doesn't work, when you click on the grid the screen flashes and then nothing...

Run Vb application On web Server [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys I Have A Vb Application Which Tracks For If A Particular Yahoo Id Is Online Or Not Then It Sends Sms To My Mobile Number Using A Sms Gateway.. it Works Cool On Any Windows System With Internet Connection... it Is Now Impossible For Me To Run My Application 24 Hrs On My Computer... is There...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.