Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 24, 2015, 04:58 PM
    Why is State of Arizona allows Clients to attached their Cell phone
    To the Protected Hardware/Desktop when they Compromised other 45 Victims location and data to their associates! The Smart Phone owner mother by uploading "Copyright © 2006-2009 Blue Coat Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved"
    To the desk top and kept her personal Phone line attached with a Blue tooth
    To the Common area desk top.. I am afraid, that.. this residence may have already disclose the identity of other residence, who are victim of Domestic Violence; Which she is not. And She is under a special consideration to be in a DV shelter.. Whatever the reason is, I have faced similar incident in another state,
    Where the residence was a DRUG RING MEMBER, had a 9 year old daughter, and she was giving out info of the DV shelter home by attaching her personal phone line in the Desk top.

The Reason "You Tube" also block, by the same Smart Phone Google APP..
    Name " K-9".. What can I do about it?
    I have spoken to the Management and they are not aware of this upload by residence; Could it be the Office Secretary has done such thing? It has been
    Brought to the US Dept. Of justice before, how many Criminal Ring uses VICTIM to Victimized other?

What could be the next to do? Should I contact DOJ? I only know, few in the East Coast. WASHINGTON DC and BALTIMORE OFFICE... but it is endangerment to myself and other residence?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2015, 08:03 PM
    Seems like most of your postings are almost incoherent ramblings, impossible to read dramas-Drugs, K9 DOJ!!!. What is your point? Things are not what you expect? What are you trying to accomplish? This is not a Blog site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code

Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search