Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 24, 2015, 04:02 PM
    What Should I do now?
    I have filled out a JOB app for Family Dollar Inc, for an CSR positions.
    I have put a personal reference anyway; today I went to follow up; I was told by the
    Store Management that, COMPANY REQUIRE 3 JOBS AND 3 PERSONAL References.
    Last 4 years I have worked 3 jobs in total. And the length between a Day to two weeks.
    Because of my ABUSER Constant STALKING.. I had to relocate. What should I say to them?
    Personal reference I might be able to do.. This is a process of repetitions, as my impostor use me her elder sister, who is in INDIA for facts. I am not related to this woman.

Second Issue, my impostor on the top of my Abuser, also has a business partner;
    A woman who is involve with a African American man, father of four from Washington DC;
    To reenter USA( She is a Felon of 140 Counts); who, this black man happen to be working at
    US Patent as a Network Support Technician, and his Boss; a Bangladeshi Woman, who is the
    System Engineer of US Patent and Trade Mark Office related to this woman, and aware of her Bank Fraud, Money Laundering and also used my SSN under a altered name but the same Last name as mine, to cash a Payroll checks via online from a BANK, where I worked in 2004, and this Patent woman husband and other family member in the management.

Further More, a Bangladeshi Rtd. Military personnel came to USA , and learnt Networking, who is now a CCIE, works also at President Obama's Ingratiation networking setup..

Big Big People, I am a Little one, Muslim with nothing. This Muslim folks are Strong and Heavy in the East Coast. They are Politically Heavy Weight by ADAMS Inc, Sterling and I need FOOD,CLOTH and Shelter. It is my Human Rights.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2015, 04:12 PM
    I'm sorry but free food clothing and shelter aren't a human right... they are available for purchase by anyone... now if you was refused to be sold any for some reason like you were green, had three arms... or you worshipped ground hogs... then that argument would be valid.

Where else have you applied? Nobody ever applies for one job and wait to see what happens. You apply for every one you can find in your area. Your chances of getting one increase significantly that way. And Family Dollar is a minimum wage job. Those are usually a first job... to get work experience and move on to a higher paying job. Teenagers that get these rarely have even one previous job, much less three. You give them the three if you have three, but you go out and find other jobs... at a Deli... restaurant, any retail store... etc... with minimum wage jobs there are always openings when people move on... go back to school, etc...Particularly this time of year.
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 24, 2015, 05:06 PM
    I put three total today. Yes, I know that. It is a Minimum wage jobs and they do not require any experience.. They have Merged with FAMILY DOLLAR, so it all under Big-Lots Buy.. Anyway, it was near home.. I could have walked there;
    Besides... I am Broke. I need money, it is too to hot here !

Hey, who asked you for free? I got a restaurant JOB, which is also a minimum wage JOB. I didn't mind. It was suppose to be kitchen helper, It came up as a
    DISH WASHING Full Time Positions. I have a broken Fibula, I can't stand at the same positions for 8/9 hours. My legs started to Swallow... Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I'm sorry but free food clothing and shelter aren't a human right... they are available for purchase by anyone... now if you was refused to be sold any for some reason like you were green, had three arms... or you worshipped ground hogs... then that argument would be valid.

Where else have you applied? Nobody ever applies for one job and wait to see what happens. You apply for every one you can find in your area. Your chances of getting one increase significantly that way. And Family Dollar is a minimum wage job. Those are usually a first job... to get work experience and move on to a higher paying job. Teenagers that get these rarely have even one previous job, much less three. You give them the three if you have three, but you go out and find other jobs... at a Deli... restaurant, any retail store... etc... with minimum wage jobs there are always openings when people move on... go back to school, etc...Particularly this time of year.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2015, 05:17 PM
    Good, you DID apply at more than one... you made it sound like there was just the one and you were depending on THAT one.

All anyone can do is make their application... and hope for the best. And don't place too much hope in any one job... because if you do get called in by one of the others they will notice you are less than excited and might pass you over for that reason in favor of someone else who is.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2015, 07:59 PM
    "Second Issue, my impostor on the top of my Abuser, also has a business partner;
    A woman who is involve with a African American man, father of four from Washington DC;
    To reenter USA( She is a Felon of 140 Counts); who, this black man happen to be working at
    US Patent as a Network Support Technician, and his Boss; a Bangladeshi Woman, who is the
    System Engineer of US Patent and Trade Mark Office related to this woman, and aware of her Bank Fraud, Money Laundering and also used my SSN under a altered name but the same Last name as mine, to cash a Payroll checks via online from a BANK, where I worked in 2004, and this Patent woman husband and other family member in the management."

What does this have to do with you looking for a job? Besides, it was 11 years ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search