Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylyssa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2015, 12:05 PM
    How much is $2.00 bill worth (red seal minted in 1928 G
    How much is a $2.00 bill in excellent condition worth. It is a Series of 1928 G, red seal, signed by John w. Snyder
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2015, 12:24 PM
    They're going on eBay for about $10-$12 for the ones people are bidding on. One asked $25 and received no bids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1928 g two dollar bill red seal #D98744515A and seris D # C17094186A worth? [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 1928 2 dollar bills 1 is series g and 1 is d g is v.f. d is fine both are red notes

I have 2 $2.00 1928 D red seal bill in number sequence. What are they worth? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 $2.00 bills red seal dated 1929 D in number sequence. What might they be worth? They are in very good shape only with folds in two place where they were folded for putting in a wallet.

1928 red seal 2 dollar bill worth the value of it [ 0 Answers ]

How much is the red seal two dollar g series bill worth

What is the value of a Series of G 1928 two dollar bill with a red seal [ 1 Answers ]

#1 - Series date,1928G #2 - Signatures -CLARK AND SNYDER #3 - Color of seal,- color of serial numbers, NO STAR, SEAL & SERIAL NUMBER ARE RED #4 - What is written above on the very top, (WRITTEN OVER RED SEAL): "THIS NOTE IS A LEGAL TENDER AT ITS FACE VALUE FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"

I wanted to know the value of my series of 1928 g red seal $2 dollar bill! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been preserving the bill from any damage done to it. I've been searching online to find the answers to my questions but no one seems to have the answers. I've went to the bank and they weren't able to help me with my problem. It's in very fine (vf) condition. It has no tears. The serial number...

View more questions Search