Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reddog1735 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2015, 10:50 PM
    Bathroom sink
    How do I plug the hole that is in the back of the downspout when I do not wish to use the pop up assembly?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2015, 11:03 PM
    See the image below just remove the pop out and leave every thing in place would do the job, Thanks.
    Attached Images

speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 29, 2015, 11:36 AM
    They make a chrome cock-hole covers that will cover the holes. Will not look good but will work. Good luck, Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 29, 2015, 03:38 PM
    Take a piece of plastic bag, put it around the hole and wrap with rubber band. Inexpensive, simple approach - but works

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen sink and guest bathroom sink/shower get lukewarm water? [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sink and guest bathroom sink/shower get lukewarm water. The main bathroom sink and shower gets hot. I have adjusted the heat on the water heater and that has made the working sink and shower get hotter, but not the others. The water heater is just on the other side of the working sink...

New bathroom sink backs up halfway, quickly drains, repeat.. no overflow in this sink [ 2 Answers ]

I just very proudly finished installing our new second floor bathroom sink drains. Two different vanities, two different walls. I ran the water steadily in both of them for 10 minutes. One works fine. The other backs up about halfway up the bowl, then suddenly quickly drains everything and...

My bathroom tub gurgles when I have water draining from the bathroom sink.. [ 2 Answers ]

My bathroom tub gurgles when I have water draining from the bathroom sink.. In addition, I will occasionally get some black specks that will burp out of the sinks overflow drain hole.. Any suggestions on where to start looking to correct these problems?

Fog horn noise when using taps in bathroom sink and kitchen sink [ 1 Answers ]

There has developed, in the last week, a "fog horn" sound when we turn on the hot or cold taps in the bathroom or kitchen. It does not occur when we use the washer or dishwasher. Could anyone give some advise on what could be the cause of this?

View more questions Search