Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoodleFoods Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2015, 04:01 PM
    Claymation music video - indie music
    Hello dear people,
    I'm a person who has lost my old YouTube account and there's this one particular song that I just can't find.
    It's a indie rock band and in the music video I remember is blue hued
    It's a claymation where a clay man in a blue/white striped pyjamas wakes up from his bed and explores his dream and in the end of the video I just remember all these light orbs floating around before he wakes up.

They have another music video where the front singer stands throughout the whole video playing his guitar in stop motion I think and it's sort of yellow hued..
    He has brown hair and might be wearing glasses

I really hope somebody knows the band and either of the songs :)

Check out some similar questions!

Music video from ?mid 90s? Dance music, teddy bears picnic [ 0 Answers ]

It was a stop frame animation video, not great quality, scene was a park I think, with teddy bears and maybe other toys having a picnic which degenerated into drinking, taking drugs, having group sex and fighting, maybe stabbing etc. The sun in the sky was singing I think, maybe just a chorus bit....

What's that music video called that was on Music Choice on demand like 5 years ago? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember that the girl in the video had black hair and there was a glowing ball thing in her room. And she was drawing a comic and then when she started singing the comic came to life and the girl in the comic was in a space ship then landed on another planet and there were purple animals and...

An indie** music video with man making something from junk [ 0 Answers ]

It is all a bit vague because my memory is awful, but if you do know this music video I think you'll recognize it and I'll be grateful. * It takes place outside, perhaps in a forest, and if I'm right it is a bit dark, not sure if dawn/evening/night. * There is a man who works a lot alone in a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.