Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wingman001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2015, 06:41 AM
    Address bus width?
    Memory size is 4GB.
    Which is the size of the address bus if the smallest addressable unit is 16b and 32b?

Thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2015, 08:04 AM
    Sounds exactly like a homework question. What do you think it is and why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Address bus calculation [ 0 Answers ]

If the data bus is 64 bits and the addressable memory is 32 gb how do I work out the size of the address bus. I understand that I have to change the 32gb into bits then divide by 64 but what next...

Perimeter 97m. Width 2m more than half the length, what is the width? [ 3 Answers ]

The perimeter of a swimming pool is 97m. The width is 2m more than half the length of the pool. Find the length and width of the pool.

Bus load of teens in a bus are hunted and killed by a maniac in the woods [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movie, filmed in the 80's (I think). It was about this bus load of teens that breaks down in the deep woods. This maniac killer starts hunting and murdering them. He's very primal looking with long hair and scary. I do know that the killer dies at the end by being impailed on a...

Address bus calculation ? [ 6 Answers ]

How do I answer this question :eek:... "if a computer had a 12-bit address bus, how many different memory locations could it address directly?"... thanks :D:D

In Small bus is it OK to pay self a small salary & use a schedule e for bus profit [ 2 Answers ]

In my small business is it OK to pay myself a small salary & use a schedule e for business profit? I do this to avoid high ss taxes and medicare taxes.

View more questions Search