Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deathlysight Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2015, 05:32 PM
    Weird feeling
    I just recently started to feel like something is following me around and watching me but every time I look around nothing's there the hair on my arms is standing on end. Does any one know what could be causing this?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 23, 2015, 05:28 PM
    That could be caused by any number of natural explanations (and spiritual ones). Have you moved into a new home? Did this start with some new event in your life?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I feeling weird? [ 4 Answers ]

After sex for like 5 days my bodys feel weird, and I feel like throwing up, and having cramps on my bottom belly .What does this sign feeling mean?

Weird feeling in my stomach [ 0 Answers ]

Feeling movement in my lower abdomen? I don't think I'm pregnant. But its werid I feel something in my stomach

That weird feeling you get? [ 3 Answers ]

What is that weird feeling you get when it feels like your stomach is floating inside you when you go down a steep ride like a roller coaster?

Weird feeling. [ 0 Answers ]

Just a quick question. I switched my birth control last Thursday to Mirena from the depo shot. Of course the first thing you do at the dr office is to take a pregnancy test. My came up negative. I was sexually active a few days before that but don't think anything happened. But there's always a...

Weird feeling in muscle [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I work out on a regular basis but recently, when doing dips, I've been getting a very strange feeling in my tricep on my left arm. It feels like there are hundreds of little bubbles popping inside my muscle whenever I push myself up. They don't hurt at all but they feel very...

View more questions Search