Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TriciaSmith Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2015, 02:18 PM
    continuing debate
    I need another way of saying "continuing debate" Can it be.. Never ending argument? Does that make sense? :/
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2015, 02:24 PM
    Between whom? Debate and argument are not necessarily the same thing. Same with continuing and never ending. Depends on who and the context.

Aug 22, 2015, 02:28 PM
    "Kenneth M. Stamp presents the full range of the continuing debate on the issues and events leading up to America's bloodiest conflict, skillfully integrating the conclusions of historians with the writings of the men who were part of the struggle."

How about "ongoing hassle"?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2015, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TriciaSmith View Post
    "Kenneth M. Stamp presents the full range of the continuing debate on the issues and events leading up to America's bloodiest conflict, skillfully integrating the conclusions of historians with the writings of the men who were part of the struggle."

How about "ongoing hassle"?
    Are these your thoughts or have you taken them from a website and are tweaking them?

Aug 22, 2015, 03:09 PM
    Does it matter?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 22, 2015, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TriciaSmith View Post
    Does it matter?
    Yes. If you didn't write it, you are cheating, plagiarizing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Continuing pension [ 2 Answers ]

My stepmother was married to my father for 2 years and 5 months when he passed. There were no children of their marriage. My father was in receipt of a private pension and on his death my stepmother started to receive a widow's pension. She has now remarried. I want to know whether she is still...

Continuing garnishment [ 3 Answers ]

I have a continuing garnishement I was never notified about them contuing is there anything I can do to stop this I already paid them 5,000?

Continuing case [ 2 Answers ]

My atty wants to continue my contempt case due to health. That's understandable, but I am just disappointed because I wanted to get this over with. How long will tthey continue this.

Continuing edumacation [ 6 Answers ]

Fall Classes for Men at THE ADULT LEARNING CENTER REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED By Monday, Nov 26, 2007 NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

Continuing 401K [ 1 Answers ]

I'm (hopefully) a few months away from retirement. Should I still continue to contribute to my 401K given the state of things presently. My company still matches but I obviously don't have the years left to recover losses.

View more questions Search