Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ms Calverley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2015, 05:32 AM
    What does it mean if S&Y is stamped on a pair of earings
    I have a pair of earings that I was wondering if they are real diamonds and also what the stamp on them mean. They look like they might be 1/2CT in size and white gold diamonds. They are round in shape and only have 3 prongs not the typical 4 prongs.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 1, 2015, 12:51 PM
    How to Test a Diamond | Tell a Real Diamond The link provides ways to test the diamonds at home. Your best bet though, is to take it to a jeweler to get an appraisal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I match ohms & amp; watts with a bass amp head and amp; speakers? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to shop for new speaker(s) to use with an amp head that I have and want to know what to look for in specs of watts and ohms so that I don't blow up or fry anything. My head's specs say "120 VAC, 60 Hz, 600 Watts" and under the Biamp (Low/A, High/B) Speaker Output jacks it says "4 Ohm Min....

s&y stamped jewelry real? [ 1 Answers ]

An earring that looks real the metal is stamped S&Y is it real?

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

View more questions Search