Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Aug 22, 2015, 01:12 AM
    About robert irvine
    Hello all, my question is this, I am looking for a series that robert irvine the chef was part of, a specific episode I saw a few years ago and I cannot find any information about it, in the episode robert irvine was brought in to make a kitchen out of nothing and he was given a select group of ingredients he could find from the surrounding area. The area was a stock yard with shipping containers, he built the kitchen out of trash cans and cinder blocks. The ingredients he used was frozen peacock, freeze dried jellyfish and assorted other ingredients, I have a hopeful guess at the show which is restaurant impossible but I have not seen the episode I am looking for yet, also another thought would be kitchen impossible but alas that show is extremely rare to find and I cannot find the episode I am looking for, hopefully I am right in either these 2 shows but I am at a loss without watching every single episode
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 22, 2015, 05:41 AM
    The show was Dinner: Impossible. Dinner: Impossible (TV Series 2007– ) - IMDb

I am not certain which episode you are looking for, but it may be season 8's Boxed In.
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2015, 12:10 AM
    OK so I had the impossible right just the wrong name at the beginning, I could have sworn it was kitchen impossible due to him trying to build the kitchen but thank you much I will try and find this show now and finish the episode, I caught just those few scenes and now I can finally finish it lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robert B Robinson [ 0 Answers ]

I have a picture, copyright by Edward Gross Co N.Y. It is titled "Mother!". It is a picture of a woman sleeping in a wicker chair with knitting on her lap. There is a "ghost" or it's probably a dream, since she is sleeping, of a young man, presumably her son? At the front door, in a uniform.....

Irvine company asked us to vacate due to noise complaint [ 4 Answers ]

My wife, myself and daughter were told we have to vacate our apartment due to supposed excessive noise. We worked out a resolution with tenet below and mgmt however they continue to complain about noise although we are at work and school from 630am to 5pm. We were told by management this could...

Irvine company 30 day notice? [ 6 Answers ]

The Irvine Company says I have to sign their 30 day notice form. It protects them but leaves me with no rights whatsoever. There is nothing wrong with my apartment that they should have any issue with when I leave, but that's not the point. They have their employees so brainwashed that the girl at...

View more questions Search