Ask
    mirchee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2015, 12:53 AM
    Checking status
    How to check black listed in uae through passport
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 22, 2015, 03:17 AM
    You apply, if they refuse, you may be blacklisted. You hire an attorney to check with immigration. Why do you think you are blacklisted. Normally you will be aware of actions that could cause this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changed visa status mid-year. Which status to file under? [ 1 Answers ]

Went from F1 to H1b on July1st 2013. I do not meet the substantial presence test as I arrived in the US in Aug 2010 on an F-1 and have filed as a non-resident for 2010, 2011 and 2012. In 2013, I was outside the country for 11 days (6 days in F1 status at the beginning of the year and 5 days in...

I am in H1b status form 2009 Oct. And my my wife is F1 with opt status. [ 1 Answers ]

I am in H1b status form 2009 Oct. and my my wife is F1 with opt status, currently working and both has W2. Can we file tax for 2009 jointly and what form should we refer for filing?

Checking the status of a cash out on 401K? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just laid off and took my 401k out to help with me and my familys needs till I get a job. I was wondering how long it took to receive the check? We need it for our rent and bills for the next couple of months?

What Status should I file tax since my status changed from F1 to H1 from Oct 23 2006! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have the following questions about filing for taxes for the yr 2006. 1. Since my visa status changed from F1 to H1 on oct 23rd 2006, what status should I file the taxes as & which form should I use? Till now I have used 1040nr ez! FYI : I am frm India, I have not left US from...

View more questions Search