Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ariel Morris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2015, 03:08 PM
    BPD
    How do you stop pushing the one you love Away?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 21, 2015, 03:31 PM
    It depends on what you are doing to push them away.

By BPD do you mean Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 22, 2015, 03:52 AM
    What type of professional help are you receiving at this point?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2015, 06:43 AM
    How are you pushing them away?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2015, 07:59 AM
    If you have a diagnosis of mental Heath issues and you are attending a mental Health service, you will have received a recovery plan, if not, ask for one.

A recovery plan will give you the tools and strategy to help and guide you through any lows you may feels, and also any issues regarding aspects of your life.

Recovery in mental health is ongoing, information is available online, however it is not a do it yourself plan, recovery demands professional guidance for its succes.

If you have no diagnosis and think/ feel you may have an issue please contact you local doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bpd [ 3 Answers ]

I'm young, yes, I'm only thirteen years old, I'm a female. I'm having some problems with my attitude, at first I thought it was that I was PMSing, or maybe bipolar. But the symptoms of BPD sound much clearer. I grew up and was scarred with my parents constantly breaking up, dating other people. MY...

Do I have bpd [ 1 Answers ]

I Frequently fearing being left or abandoned by loved one or friends I'm Often imagining or believing that others are leaving, even when they are not I'm Having intense relationships with lots of conflict, also Having frequent arguments with friends and loved ones I'm Experiencing ups and...

Do I have BPD? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if anyone can help, but I've had depression for years, but it's been suggested to me a few times that I may have borderline personality disorder (BPD). Mainly because I have the mood swings, the anger, the self harm, the depression, the feelings of confused personality/sexuality and...

Bpd [ 12 Answers ]

My wife suffers from bpd she is always throwing tamtrons and wants to kill her self and she always say that I am cheating on her how do I help her please get back to me:confused:

Bpd? [ 4 Answers ]

I think I may have something called borderline personality disorder.. I suffer from severe depression and have crazy mood swings, and can not stay happy for more then a week.. is there any cures or treatments for this. I tried talking to a therapist but I didn't work.. what can I do to get out of...

View more questions Search