Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Aug 21, 2015, 12:05 PM
    Bluetooth virtual laser keyboard
    When I use this thing in Android, do I need to have otg support?
    I means can I use bluetooh virtual laser keyboard in non otg phones? Please tell me. I want to buy one

Check out some similar questions!

How do I connect my LGL35G phone to a bluetooth keyboard [ 0 Answers ]

I can pair the devices, but I can't connect them.

I have a desktoppc without bluetooth how can I make it with bluetooth I have usb por [ 2 Answers ]

I have a non bluetooth PC . I want to make it bluetooth PC with the help of usb port. How can I make it?

I got a wirless keyboard/laser mouse have no instructions or disk to install. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a wireless keyboard/laser mouse with no instructions or disk to load. How an I use this product?

Virtual laser keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I want to prepare a virtual laser keyboard for my laptop using ultrasonic sensors or Infrared range finder sensors using the support of arduino board. Can anyone help me how to do this and how to integrate it with my system keyboard.

Laser mouse and keyboard troubleshooting. Micro [ 3 Answers ]

I have a micro innovations wireless keyboard and laser mouse model no kb1045lsr. The mouse is working correctly. But the keyboard will do nothing. I have changed and checked the batteries. I have went into the control panel and under the keyboard and it states that the device is working...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.