Aug 21, 2015, 08:17 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I install a rug runner (jute backing) on my stairs, should I install a padding? [ 1 Answers ]

I tore up the carpeting on my main stairway and it has pine wood steps. I’m stapling a Persian rug with a jute backing. Does it need a padding to keep it quiet for the downstairs tenants? What kind of padding should I use? Also may I just staple it instead of tacking it? Should I bind the edge...

Jute Back carpet on stairs [ 2 Answers ]

I am putting down a jute back carpeting on my stairway to my basement. Do I need a padding? Do I need to glue it down?

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Can I put a jute backed rug on a laminate without a rug pad or will it ruin thefloor [ 14 Answers ]

I have a Pergo laminate floor and I want to buy a jute backed rug to put on part of the floor. Do I need a rug pad (and what kind) or can I just lay the rug without ruining the laminate flooring.

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

View more questions Search