Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mercify Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2015, 08:19 PM
    Cal spas troubleshooting
    Have a new Cal Spa, two months old and never had a problem, but it has been in " SL " sleep mode for over 24 hours and is not heating. I have done the filter cleaning last week, no problem, jets work well in both settings. I turned off power to see about resetting it and it primed back up and went back into sleep mode and not heating, Anything?
    duaaaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2015, 12:53 PM
    Go and ask the shop you bought it from!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cal spa heat exchange troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Worked fine, no problems. Now all of a sudden not heating water at all. Is there a fuse or circuit breaker involved

Coast spas troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My coast spa tripps the gfci breaker as soon as you energize it,and you can hear a click in the circuit board. It acts like a dead short.Was wondering if there is a way to test the components in the board or do I replace the board?

Cal Spas 2300 model will not auto heat [ 0 Answers ]

Was wondering if anyone could give me any insite on the issue I am having. The spa functions fine as it heating up and the jets working. The only thing is it will not kick on to keep the temp set at a certain point. I know electronics pretty well and just was hoping for some help to make this a...

Coast Spas Troubleshooting Manual [ 0 Answers ]

Our Spa is not powering up. The GFI breaker is working. And the breaker in the house is on.

View more questions Search