Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2015, 07:52 AM
    Watch
    Would anybody have a idea how the back comes off a Timex Expedition Indigo wrist watch.
    Is it screwed on, or do you turn it. Do you snap it up??
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2015, 03:45 PM
    If you Google Timex Expedition INDIGLO watch you can find tips. Appears with some you unscrew the back(you may need a tool) and with some you remove some small screws. I suggest you go to Walmart Jewelry Dept. and they will do it for the cost of the battery.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2015, 03:25 AM
    Thanks a million. I got it off with needle nose pliers, it just screwed off.
    Watch YouTube .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I watch out for him ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, So this guy I was talking about that I met a couple of weeks ago, we went on a date a week ago, he said how happy he was I wrote to him and he had been thinking about me and he was hoping I would contact him so we could go on a date. So we went on a date, a few drinks went down, but we had...

Need something new to watch! [ 8 Answers ]

Kay so here's the deal, I watch anime. Yep, I do, and I like it. I need another one to watch. Just so you don't suggest ones I've seen, and so you have an idea of the kind I like Here's a list of what I have seen. • Kaze no Stigma • Shakugan no Shana • Toradora

Did anybody watch. [ 45 Answers ]

That dribble on prime time TV last night? It seems that it has gotten so bad that the anointed one has to resort to going on prime time TV for an hour to sell his line to the general public now. What gives with that? So far he is proposing a trillion dollar deficit for the next ten years, more...

Watch this [ 19 Answers ]

Genetically Engineered Food Alert Coalition: Genetically Krafted, the Movie

View more questions Search