Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MR_See Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2015, 04:32 AM
    Identifying an anime
    I saw an anime years ago and all I remember were two women who were either police or bounty hunters or somehthing like that. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy from the 90s or early 00s. Might have had some sci fi elements.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help identifying an anime [ 0 Answers ]

I remember seeing an advert on an old dvd about a space/mech story that looked really good, but I can't remember the name. As far as I could tell there were only two characters and the setting was very desolate, like a huge abandoned spaceship. Very lonely and isolated feeling, like Solaris...

Identifying anime about the warroir girl [ 0 Answers ]

I saw this movie a while ago, perhaps during the 90's. It is about high school girl who had her walk-man with her all the time. I believe she had pink hair and her name might be lisa later in a movie. I am not sure how did she make a transition to another world but I remember she somehow managed to...

Identifying an old anime ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have been wondering about this anime I watched when I was little. I really want to remember but I can' t. I remember only a little part of one episode though (maybe it was a movie) and it was something like this: There was a space fleet with red (I think it was red) uniforms, the...

Identifying an old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I'm trying to identify an old anime movie. It's most probably an 80's movie, or a really early 90s one. This is what I remember about it: - the main hero is a young male, blonde as far as I remember, who is living in a village by the sea, which is protected by the water by a big dam or...

Identifying old Anime movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. This has been bugging me for a while. I remember watching this anime movie years ago (1995 or before... mayeb) I don't remember much. I know the story centered around a young girl and that during the movie everyone started spontaniously bursting into monsters. I remember a scene where the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.