Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Awesomeness616 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2015, 02:32 PM
    Does my crush like me back
    Ok so I'm going into 8th grade and I'm turning 13. There's this girl that lives nearby. We are best friends and we see each other every day. We make YouTube vids for my channel and we hang out and play truth or dare. We have had some dares where we had to kiss each other on the cheek so we had to. We have gone to breakfast and lunch together and our parents are best friends and my parents like her. Our dads both tease her and I about dating. Anyway I really like her but how do I know if she likes me back?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 19, 2015, 04:09 PM
    I would imagine if you are best friends and you see each other every day that she likes you. You spend a lot of time with each other, why does it have to be labeled?
    You're 12. Enjoy the friendship.
    Awesomeness616 Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2015, 05:33 PM
    I got home the day after my crushs birthday and I gave her a gift. An ortament with different colored hearts on it and all she says is thank you. We go to me room later and we r alone and she just tells me to turn on the TV.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2015, 06:00 PM
    She see's you as just a friend... don't ruin a friendship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will she ever get over this crush and should I watch my back? [ 2 Answers ]

I think my friend is on the downlow, even though she told me she was a christian, I love making new friends but after this I've become withdrawn and afraid. My friend constantly stareing at my butt and touching my arm and she'll leave it there for about a minute or two and check to see if I...

Girlfriend's crush came back. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend told me her crush got back into her life and that she is still in love with him. I told her to follow her heart. I told her that its either you leave me and be with him or you stay with me. She's begging me for only a week with him and we'll back together again, I refused then she...

My crush doesn't like me back [ 10 Answers ]

I've liked this guy for awhile, and my best friend likes him too. The difference is that my best friend is best friends with our crush and he barely talks to me. How do I make him like me or at least be my friend? There's not even a week of school left, what am I supposed to do?

I'm not sure if my crush likes me back [ 1 Answers ]

My crush laughs and blushes when I talk to him and most of friends say it looks like he likes me and one time when my friend asked him if he likes me and he said no and blushed help!

I Think I like my best friend's crush but he might like me back [ 3 Answers ]

I Think I like my best friend's crush but he might like me back because she's been gone all week and he likes to play fight with me,and hugs me allot, what do I do? I obviously value my friendship with her allot and I would spend allot of time thinking about I need help!

View more questions Search