Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica Deaton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2015, 11:36 AM
    Food
    How do I get through to a person for EBT food stamps?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2015, 12:21 PM
    You have to file for it, typically with your local Welfare Office. You will have to financially qualify and note that falsifying income to get EBT is a FEDERAL offense.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 19, 2015, 01:21 PM
    You can't get humans on the phone. You can apply online (your state) or use the phone menus to have forms sent to you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2015, 06:15 AM
    Normally if there are problems, you make an appointment with your social service case worker, and go in,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

?both of my dogs suddenly don't like their food, could it be the food [ 3 Answers ]

I have older dogs and have been supplementing their dry food with wet food. They normally go after the food until its gone... I bought some new cans of the same food And they suddenly turn their noses up at it... can dogs tell there is something wrong with the food?

Food invention (registration of a food product?) [ 12 Answers ]

I have thought up a good idea for a new food product and would like to offer it to a company, but to do that (I was informed by my dad) I need proof that this idea is mine so no one can steal it and such, registration of a food product? I need to know how to go on to this. A website perhaps? Please...

I changed her food and she poops 3x the amount could this be due to the new food? [ 6 Answers ]

I changed my dogs food and she seems to be pooping three times the amount that she use too. She use to go 2 maybe 3 times a day now she goes like 8 times a day. Could this be due to the new food?

Why Fast food restaurants Have signs saying their food might cause Cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a sign outside jackn the box, saying that their foods are cooked in something that creates their food to have posibliity of causing cancer. My question is... if that's a risk to consumers, then why even make the food that way? Can't they cook it in a healthier form? And doesn't the FDA...

Why does my new dog wee on his food his food bowls [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new small dog, about one year old, and three existing dogs. The new dog wees on his food bowl every time he has finished a meal, whether he is fed alone or with the other dogs. Can anyone tell me why he does this.

View more questions Search