Ask
    saulmamu conteh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2015, 06:12 AM
    How do I know my national insurance number
    I cant remember my insurance number and badly needed it now
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2015, 06:22 AM
    We don't have it. This is an international site and we don't even know what country you live in.
    saulmamu conteh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2015, 06:23 AM
    May I know my insurance number please
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2015, 06:29 AM
    We don't have access to that information. We are not part of any government or any insurance agency.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 20, 2015, 05:51 AM
    I assume you are in India. Please see this sticky post:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/insura...on-643132.html
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2015, 06:08 AM
    By the name, I will assume India also, but American insurance agents all have a national producers number.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 20, 2015, 06:38 AM
    Usually these inquiries are about the Life Insurance Corporation of India, or LIC program, which is run by the government. If a customer of an insurance company here in the US lost his or her insurance policy number all they would need to do is call customer service of the company they are insured with. Hopefully the OP can use the "Contact Us" link on the web page info I provided to get it straightened out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a frozen personal pension plan since 1991. Can I reclaim my national insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently discovered that I hold a UK personal pension plan that I have not made any contributions into since 1991. Are there any legal loopholes I can use to add the national contributions that I have paid since 1991 into my pension plan?

Is a ITIN Number, The same as a National Insurance Number? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm just woundering if a ITIN number is the same as a National Insurance Number? You see I'm a British Citizen living in Bolton UK, And I'm a Songwriter/Composer for BMI In New York, NY, and they've sent me two forms a W-7 and W-8BEN form. But they are asking for my ITIN Number but I have only...

Is a ITIN Number, The same as a National Insurance Number? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm just woundering if a ITIN number is the same as a National Insurance Number? You see I'm a British Citizen living in Bolton UK, And I'm a Songwriter/Composer for BMI In New York, NY, and they've sent me two forms a W-7 and W-8BEN form. But they are asking for my ITIN Number but I have...

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

View more questions Search