Ask
    latoya11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2015, 03:24 AM
    Job applications
    What do I put when it ask me about my availability
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 19, 2015, 04:31 AM
    They are wanting to know when you are available to work. What times or shifts work best for you schedule. It doesn't mean they will give that to you, but they need to know when you are able to work.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2015, 06:20 AM
    Yes, tell them the truth, if it is asking for what days, shifts, hours, tell them when you are available.

If looking to know when you can report to work, if now, two week, tell them the truth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First Job: Applications and Interviews? [ 4 Answers ]

I have never had a job before, but I have put in several applications to several places. I'm not sure what to do next (I know I have to wait for a response if there is one) but should I check in with these jobs? And if I do get accepted into a job, I know I have to have an interview, and I have no...

Older job seeker - should I mention I am a member of mensa on applications? [ 21 Answers ]

I am in my 60s and live in California, looking for another job. I was wondering if I should mention that I am a member of the Mensa organization. I guess really I am looking for the pros and cons from an employer stand point. Thanks.

What do I say on applications now that I left my last job on bad terms? Please HELP [ 4 Answers ]

NEED ADVISE PLEASE. The company I worked for was small, family owned company - 10 employees total. When they hired me they knew my husband was disabled. They pay 100% of family health insurance and they knew I took the job based on need for health insurance. Now - 2 years later, due to personality...

Job applications [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legal for possible employers to ask if a person has been charged with a crime? I thought it was just if you'd been convicted of a crime? What if the person has been charged but not had their day in court yet? Or what if the charges end up being dismissed?

View more questions Search