Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darra09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Trying to find name of 1980s movie?
    Hi, I saw a movie when I was young around 1991/2 on TV. It was very similar to E.T as it had a really small creature(less than 1ft in height, which was possibly an alien) which befriends a boy. I recall very little of the movie apart from an explosion occurring at a convenience store/filling station, and the movie ending with the creature walking away with its mother set in desert style land, USA. With possibly wind turbines or solar facilities surrounding. Any help with this vague information I have given will be much appreciated!!
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Apr 11, 2007, 05:12 PM
    The movie you are looking for is called "MAC and me"
    darra09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 10:46 AM
    YES!! That's the one! Thanks very much for the help, much appreciated :D
    spamicka Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

May 9, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarBlue
    The movie you are looking for is called "MAC and me"
    Mac and me and my family does not remember ever watching that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of an old movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember an old movie I saw quite a few years ago where the setting was a convent. There was a rain storm and the only way in or out was by boat. People were stranded and one was a woman convicted of murder. A couple of nuns were convinced she didn't do it and tried to prove her innocence before...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

I'm trying to find this old movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really trying to find this movie I don't know from what time It is but here's how it goes. OK. It's all in cartoon.Theres no voices only sound effects. There's this grandmother who lives with her son or grand son. He likes to ride bikes So she gets him a bike. When he's older he joins this...

View more questions Search