Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leonard Plumlee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2015, 06:11 PM
    Can you help me find my adult son?
    Please help me find my adult son. His name is <removed for privacy and safety>. Last know address was a PO box in Big Piney Wyoming. I have written to this PO box but
    Get no return answers but my letters are not returned. <removed for privacy and safety>.
    He has lived in the Portland OR area and the state of Washington. His mother changed his last name just before she died of cancer and turned him and his older brother against me. I always paid child support and she did everything so I could not visit with them when they were children, moving 1200 miles away and me a working man. I am heartbroken, can you help me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 18, 2015, 06:36 PM
    Best start is Facebook - by his name, and the name of his town.
    Given that the PO is obligated by law to return mail that is undeliverable, it sounds like he's getting your mail though.
    I found a restaurant called the Krazy Moose there, so get the number and call them.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 18, 2015, 07:13 PM
    Please do not post identifying information for yourself or others. It isn't safe you or them to post full names and dates of birth on public websites.

We can give you tips on trying to find your son. However, we do not actually search for people.

Have you tried Facebook or other social websites?

Are there any family members or friends she kept in touch with who might know his whereabouts?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 18, 2015, 07:33 PM
    I'm having a bit of a problem with this. She didn't let you be a part of their lives? Why didn't you fight for your rights? So you're a working man, most men are, and women too.

Yes it's hard, but you had options, and it doesn't seem that you took those options.

It sounds like he's getting the mail, since it's not being returned. Sounds like he's giving you a clear message that after all this time, when you didn't fight for him at all, he no longer wants any contact. You have to respect that.

Sorry if that's harsh, but the truth often is. :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2015, 02:19 AM
    So, take a few weeks off work, travel there and look for him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help find my real dad James or Jim Wilkerson! [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is Nelda Jeanette Barnes. She grew up on the north side of Houston, TX off Airline Drive. She had a brief relationship with James 'Jim' Wilkerson in the summer of 1970. He was working for Southwestern Bell during this time. Some of his Family was Gary Archer. If anyone might have any...

How do I find my adult son [ 5 Answers ]

Daniel Flores Jr. My son is 52 yrs. Old He has no middle name Born at Mercy Hospital san diego ca. August 28, 1958 Mothers name Maria Rameriz Nick name Chupy Father left at his 1 yr. birthday

I'm trying to find a James Coburn movie where he has to figure out how to fly a plane [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a James Coburn movie where he has to figure out how to pilot a plane, possibly during wwII?

I want to find my real dad james e martin,I think he is 39 [ 2 Answers ]

I want find my real dad his name is james edward martin age 39-40 he lived in smyrna ga when I was born

My adult son [ 35 Answers ]

My son is 42. I have always had a wonderful relationship with him, About 3 years ago he moved back to my state to start a business. I helped him I even worked for him and put my house up for his business.. He got rich and now he hates me. I never saw it coming. His phone is blocked and he will not...

View more questions Search