Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freeme77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2015, 03:30 PM
    Felony back ground
    Can I work in the medical field with a felony on my back ground?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 18, 2015, 07:19 PM
    What kind of felony was it that you were convicted of ? In some extended areas of healthcare where there is no patient contact then it is possible it may be allowed. Mostly it depends on what the nature of the crime was and access to certain areas of the profession.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Back ground check [ 3 Answers ]

I was offered a job with the los angeles school board as a facility tech asst. I have a attempted robbery from 1993. Will this affect me getting the job

Felony does it hold me back [ 15 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and got a felony DUI, and I am interested in becoming a real estate agent and was asking if that is a career field I can pursue and if anybody has any other careers that they know a felon can peruse let me know, I really would like to go to college but not sure if I would...

Back Ground Pic [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to create a background on my web page. Every background formula that I try is not working. How can I change the background

Is my felony holding me back? [ 5 Answers ]

I committed a nonviolent felony (stole a car) when I was 18 in Atlanta. I am now 24 years old and realize that I need an education to get any farther in life than I am. I have just recently gotten my GED and plan on going into graphic design or architecture if I am able. My question is : Will this...

Back ground check [ 5 Answers ]

I got hired at a Daycare center. I need to submit a back ground check. I got arrest for shop lifting and now I am on probation. Will that show up on my back ground check I am in California?

View more questions Search