Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antoinetteklima Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2005, 09:43 PM
    What detemines beauty?
    I am researching what chemicals and physical attributes make people attracted to each other. I am looking for a scientific answer. Thank you for any help you can offer.
    Loopah Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 9, 2005, 03:52 AM
    Some research has suggested that facial symmetry determines attractivness, i.e. the more symmetrical your face, the more attractive you are.
    Other research has shown that our personal smell holds clues to our immune system, even though we are not consciously ware of it, we are attracted to people with a complementary immune system, i.e. someone who has a differing immune system from ourselves so that any offspring will have wider protection, this is meant to be the human pheremone.
    Hope this helps :)
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 9, 2005, 09:49 AM
    Something Sensible:
    "Every woman is born perfect. Inferiority is a mistake of the mind, a cloud covering the light. Dissolve the clouds by observing a balanced life with healthy habits. Nourish your mind and body. Connect with your own inner self. Celebrate your own magnificence and your beauty will always shine through." - Dr. Rama Kant Mishra

HANK :eek:
    Saker Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2005, 06:58 AM
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There are many theories. Some say pheromones, some say symmetry, but any of them will admit that it's a whole heap of different things that they don't really know or understand.
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Apr 23, 2005, 06:14 AM
    Considerations:
    In re: Beauty. Much has to do with genes, lifestyle and health. It also helps to be a happy person! You can't be vibrant if you feel sad!

HANK :o

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Music in trailer for Dangerous Beauty [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the name of the song that is playing during the preview for Dangerous Beauty on the Dangerous Beauty DVD. Any help is much appreciated. I thought it might be something by Enya. Oh, if you know the artist that would be great too.

View more questions Search