Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sally Quigley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2015, 06:48 AM
    How much to charge cleaning new build houses
    I just got my license for cleaning service business for a new build houses but I don't have any idea how to charge and how much to charge/sq.ft and what kind of cleaning the builders want.Is there any body can help me about this.

Thanks
    Sally
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2015, 07:59 AM
    Shop your competitors to see what they charge, then see if you can do a better job than them and charge less than them.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2015, 12:23 PM
    May I ask why you planned to go into this business without knowing what to charge? Do you have Insurance, are you bonded? All of this is an up front cost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get started cleaning vacant houses in Corona, Califoria [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get started cleaning vacant or forclosured homes in the city in which I live? Corona, California

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows? [ 8 Answers ]

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows?

What should I charge for cleaning houses, yards, automotive interiors. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to make extra money and am experienced with the cleaning business. What would I charge prospective clients for housekeeping

Estimate prices of cleaning offices and houses [ 1 Answers ]

How can I estimate for prices on clening office and houses

Rates to charge for cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know just how much I should charge for cleaning per room for an apartment or house. Please give me a chart with rates per room. Thanks!:) :)

View more questions Search