Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkoczeniak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2015, 04:46 PM
    Two Digital Timer Switches on both ends of a Three Way Switch
    Can I install two digital timer switches that are three way switch compatible on both ends of a three way switch. The instructions that came with it are not as specific as I would like on this question
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 17, 2015, 05:23 PM
    Please restate your question. Three way switches always work in pairs. Don't know what you mean by

compatible on both ends of a three way switch
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 17, 2015, 05:45 PM
    Please give us brand and model of switches

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost instructions need to set westinghouse digital timer switch 28426 [ 0 Answers ]

Need to set digital timer switch westinghouse 28426

This is my second woods digital heavy duty timer model 50015 the timer dies on me why [ 1 Answers ]

I have a woods digital heavy duty timer model 50015 I used for aquairium lights all together give me about 140 watts this is the second one I bought, after a couple months the digital display goes really light on me and stops working, can't reset it don't work and can not reprogram it, nothing...

Need to convert wall switch with digital timer. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a wall switch that control outside lighting (there is another switch that controls the same light) with two red and two black along with a ground. The instructions with the digital timer does not indicate how to address two black and two red wires... Can you help?

GE Smart Digital Timer and a Two Way Switch [ 2 Answers ]

I had an intermatic timer that went out on me. It was originally installed by an electrician. The light switch is one of four. The other three are: 1) outside light, 2) two way sconce lights, 3) two way inside lights. The old intermatic timer had two black wires coming out of it. One black...

Timer light switches [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my landing light has switches upstairs and downstairs I would like to put timer switches on both but on fitting they do not work independently and only work when both are pushed in please helpon how to get them working independently

View more questions Search