Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennywren1313 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2015, 01:46 PM
    Smart tv's
    Does anyone know off an online place to help set up my smart TV and what I would need to help the TV or wifi to boost the wifi signal so the TV can pick it up please help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 16, 2015, 01:50 PM
    Please clarify your question, further details would be useful.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 17, 2015, 05:08 AM
    Did you talk to the store where you purchased it? Did you check the support link for the manufacturer you purchased from? How far is the TV from your router? What type of router?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 18, 2015, 02:12 PM
    Have you tried doing a search on youtube for any videos they might have for your specific unit. Many people put up demos on how to set up and get going while also posting the pitfalls you could run into.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smart tv's or other please help [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking to spend less than $500 or $400 I saw the vizio smart TV 39inch E3901-A1 which says 1080p and 120hz but I read reviews and it says it mostly works like a 60hz according to cnet and also I saw the Samsung 40 inch smart TV UN40EH5300 it says it has 1080p but it doesn't say 120hz but its...

Do you think I am smart [ 12 Answers ]

I get a's b's c's no d's or f's OK

Smart card ain't being smart and letting watch me TV [ 1 Answers ]

Satellite TV. I'm trying to watch TV on FMLY channel(which is the only good channel on my tv) but it says the smart card is not authorized to do yada, yada or whatever. It also says to wait, but how long am I going to wait? And, why isn't it working?

View more questions Search