Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennywren1313 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2015, 01:41 PM
    Digital photo frames
    I have no knowledge about these product and I so very much like to talk to someone regarding them as it is going to be a special present for my daughter who was married on Friday please help

I need to talk to someone for tech help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 16, 2015, 01:45 PM
    What concerns do you have ?
    Basically they are a small screen that is attached to some inbuilt storage.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 17, 2015, 05:10 AM
    They are generally very simple devices. You transfer your photos to the device (how depends on the device) and then it just rotates the phot being displayed.

I would suggest going into a Best Buy near you (if there is one), a salesperson will be glad to answer your questions.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 18, 2015, 02:07 PM
    With the digital frame you can post the wedding photos to it and then the picture changes at set intervals. They come in different sizes. I got one for a friend that was a christmas ornement and it shows a new picture every few seconds. They seem to work pretty well.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Aug 26, 2015, 10:09 AM
    Some also allow you to add mp3 audio to play along with the changing slideshow, Most have little or no internal storage and require an SD card for memory. If you want to add photos to the SD card you will need a PC with a card reader or a special portable reader you can use between the PC and the device. I have a few readers I got from Office Max and they were not too expensive. One is for SD only and the other is a 9 in 1 or something like that.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 26, 2015, 11:26 AM
    Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I don't think they are the kind of present many people want anymore, except for any elderly who don't use computers. You can set your computer monitor to be a slide show, with no icons around the top and bottom, no different, and for free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I purchase the tabs that are on the back of photo frames ? [ 1 Answers ]

The tabs usually are held by screws and hold the picture and the cardboard backing snug against the glass.

Pandigital digital photo frame [ 3 Answers ]

My family gave me a Pandigital digital Photo Frame (Model PAN2701A) for Mother's Day. I loved it and was anxious to get my photos on it. I put the driver disc that came with it into my cd drive and clicked on the install and got the message "specified file not found". I tried countless times and...

Date Missing on Digital Photo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have Sony digital camera DSCP93 . When I view the photo in the camera, the date and time appears on the photo's clicked. However when these photo's are downloaded on the PC the Date & Time are Missing. Please advice.

Digital Photo Resolution [ 2 Answers ]

How can I determine the resolution (DPI) of a photo file that already exists on my computer? I'm working on a project that requires high resolution (300DPI or better) for print work but I'm unsure of the DPI of .jpg and .tiff files that have been sent to me, or downloaded from the internet. ...

Digital photo recovery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody ,I bought for a few time a digital camera so I took a lot of photos and put all of them on my Hard drive.and a few days ago I decide to fomat my Drive because my computer gone slowly so I backed up all my photos on a RW-CD, but after reinstalling Windows(WIN XP)I can get my photos back...

View more questions Search