Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thon Glover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2015, 12:49 PM
    My psp go keeps turning on and off.
    When I try listing to music on my psp, it starts turning off and on I trying googleing for a answer to resolve the issue, didn't find one tried taking the battery out and starting it up with the AC cable plugged up, Does the same thing and I even tried taking out the memory stick it stays on longer but after that it powers on and off.
    NOTES: I Have CFW (Not permanent)
    It started doing this last night.
    It still turns on and off while charging.
    My psp is old I had it for long time (I think I had it for five years)
    It even does this when trying to boot into CFW mode.
    UPDATE: When I pull the power switch down where all of the buttons on the psp are disabled, it doesn't cut off at all.

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

Where can I download free psp games straight to my psp [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I download free free psp games straight to my psp without using a computer or paying any money at all

PSP Downloading Music from PSP internet [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to download music from your PSP's internet? If so what are the best sites to do that w/?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.