Ask
    Glaserna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2015, 10:51 AM
    How To charge Cleaning Floors In a showroom
    How To charge Cleaning Floors In a showroom
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2015, 10:14 AM
    Whatever you can get. We have no idea as to the prevailing rate where you live and there are plenty of mom and pop businesses. In actuality, If you have to ask us about pricing, you may be in the wrong business.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2015, 11:47 PM
    I suggest you base your rate on an area, you can work out how long it takes to clean a give area and how much you want to earn per hour

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows? [ 8 Answers ]

How much should I charge per cleaning 6,300 sqft, general cleaning no windows?

What do I charge for a 11000 sq/ft store on a weekly base for cleaning floors [ 3 Answers ]

I need to dust mop entire floor, Than machine scrub the floor,hand mop with a neutral cleaner,buff the floors with a propane buffer, than a final dust to the areas where it was buffed

What to Charge Per Square Foot for Waxing Floors? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small cleaning service in commercial cleaning company and I'm looking to excel my business my trouble is not knowing what to charge per square footage, can you tell me. What's the amount to charge for a commercial company per square footage in waxing floors? How do you chare for...

Cleaning hardwood floors [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what is the best product or solutions to use to clean hardwood flooring? We have tried numerous commercial products but can never get the floor back to a complete shine. The flooring is 5 yrs old.

Cleaning Hardwood Floors [ 1 Answers ]

I'm moving into an apartment that has hardwood floors in a couple of areas. I wanted to know what the best way to clean them. What chemicals to use, etc. Thank you for your assistance.

View more questions Search