Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimberly Giles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2015, 08:07 AM
    Stung
    I was stung by a vector yesterday ( not sure what), and now I have localized edema, and deep throbbing pain. Is this normal?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2015, 08:08 AM
    Depends on what you got stung by. Probably best to go get it checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

stung by bee [ 1 Answers ]

My 6yr old son got stung by a bee or wasp (we did not see it) on his cheek yesterday. We didn't have anything but generic Benadryl cream so we put some on it and he said it stopped hurting. He then went to church, however, when he came home his cheek and below the eye was a little swollen. My dad...

Stung by a wasp [ 1 Answers ]

Ho do I know if I need to see a doctor after being stung by a wasp?

Child stung [ 3 Answers ]

I think that my son was eithr biten or stung by something and its swollen and hot and the area around the swollen part is red and the red is getting bigger, he says it hurts but doesn't itch

Stung by nettles [ 1 Answers ]

Today I got stung by some nettles normal I just put a dock leaf on it which I did but then I had an allergic reaction and my hands started to blister so we went to the pharmacy and she gaves us a cream called Benadryl which is a skin allergy relief cream but it has not made a difference now five...

My puppy was stung by something. [ 1 Answers ]

My puppy was outside earlier today & she got stung by something on her padding of her back left foot. I put ice on it & I've been watching her. She keeps moving around and can't get comfortable she's also crying. Right now the vet's closed. & I don't know what to do?

View more questions Search