Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2015, 11:10 AM
    stuff
    Hello:

Did you know that we're a collection of atoms that understands we're a collection of atoms??? Of course, you did.. This IS the science board.. But, the viewpoint is new to me, and I'm amazed by it.

excon
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 11:53 AM
    And you know where many of those atoms that do the contemplating come from? Stars. I guess that's why you posted this in an astronomy forum....
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2015, 11:56 PM
    Hi ex, what have you been smokin?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 21, 2015, 01:51 AM
    Can anyone define understanding at the atomic level? I'm intrigued by how my atoms got so understanding, and wouldn't mind understanding it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

Stuff going on [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have a few things that I need to try and figure out First of all I have an amazing boyfriend but the way that I act I'm afraid that I'm going to push him away I always want to talk to him or be with him and I know its just cause I really love him and care about him and he was my first...

I want her stuff gone! [ 5 Answers ]

Summary: My ex girlfriend and I of 4 months broke up and she's back living in Connecticut (im in new jersey). She only took a weeks worth of things with her when she left because she said she was coming back. Well now we are broken up and she is not talking to me at all so I have no idea what...

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

View more questions Search