Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misspurple77 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2015, 10:15 AM
    How do I turn of the sounds in the Thunderbird mailprogram?
    Because the new Windows mail was driving me crazy, I switched to Thunderbird. I like it a lot better, but now every time a mail comes in it makes a sound. How do I turn the sound of? I do want the pop up, but not the sound.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 14, 2015, 10:17 AM
    Options > General tab
    Delivery options at the bottom.
    misspurple77 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2015, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Options > General tab
    Delivery options at the bottom.
    Thank you! I found it:-)!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central air conditioner fan won't turn but it sounds like it on [ 0 Answers ]

My central air conditioner fan won't turn but it sounds like its on. My ac wasn't making my home cool anymore so I decided to go outside to look at the ac.then I discovered that the fan wasn't spinning but it was making some noice like if it was on or working. So I decided to do little research and...

Knocking sounds after turn off faucet or flush toilet [ 5 Answers ]

My house is ~8 years old (built in 2002) and recently I noticed a strange problem. In the master bedroom, and only in the master bedroom, if immediately after I turn off the faucet rapidly, or immediately after the water tank for toilet fills up, I can hear several knocking sounds from one of the...

HEADACHE after bathroom renovation - BANGING SOUNDS when turn on any taps now [ 2 Answers ]

Have renovated 2 bathrooms on upper level of the house. "Click" sounds when turn on and off the shower which has installed a massage spa. Plumber (who installed all faucets) came in to fix it. Later on "Click" sounds happen when turn on taps with another bathroom sink faucets. It starts with...

I have a chrysler lhs 1995 it sounds like it will start but will not turn over temp20 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a chrysler lhs 1995 it sounds like it will start , but will not turn over the temp outside is under 20. This is the second time this has happened. The last time the car sat for 1 week and then just started up. It has ran fine for 1 month. When this happened both times there was no warning...

View more questions Search