Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Steph Park Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2015, 11:20 PM
    How do I wean myself off Viibryd
    How do I wean myself off viibryd 10 mg safely?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 01:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph Park View Post
    How do I wean myself off viibryd 10 mg safely?
    No one on line can tell you this. This med is for major depression. Speak to the prescribing doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to wean off prednisone and on to msn? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on 5 mg twice a day dose of prednisone for about 3 months now. My doctor wants me to wean off it and onto methotrexate but I'm afraid of this drug. I would like to try msn but am not sure just how to do this. Does anyone have any ideas? I have rheumatoid arthritis.

How to wean [ 5 Answers ]

I've been breastfeeding for 16 months now and am considering weaning. My little one has no interest in nursing during the day but wakes up frequently to nurse at night. It's interrupting both of our sleep and he gets very possessive of his "Na Nas" in the evening, even if we're in public. He's...

When Do I Wean My Cats Kittens? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my cat had kittens two and a half weeks ago and I was wondering when they will need weaning onto solid food? If anyone can help I would be very grateful. Thank you :)

Trying to wean a kitten ! [ 2 Answers ]

My cat had 3 kittens almost 8 weeks ago,while 2 of them have weaned no problem I'm still having bother with the 3rd :confused:.It won't take anything at all apart from the milk from its mother who lately is getting fed up with this kitten all together.Anyone with any advice? Id be very grateful :)

View more questions Search