Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Aug 13, 2015, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Remember the Tea Party "movement"?
    The current crop of republican presidential candidates is a little worrisome to say the least.
    The Tea Party could be waiting to pounce. Just being quiet.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2015, 11:16 AM
    I think that's a worse case scenario.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2015, 11:28 AM
    No.. worst case scenario is Hillary somehow stealing the election.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2015, 11:31 AM
    Bite your tongue.

I don't know if it's the pants suit, the lies or the voice that is more bothersome. And of course 100% of her policies and generally speaking 100% bad.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2015, 12:11 PM
    I've entered the conservative circle-jerk.. eek!
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2015, 03:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I've entered the conservative circle-jerk.. eek!
    Just be careful where you point yours.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 13, 2015, 03:57 PM
    Catonsville can u please get your facts straight before you go off posting like this!

Aug 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Catonsville can u please get your facts straight before you go off posting like this!
    I may not present facts up to your standard but it would be nice if some of you
    "Know it Alls" would please not respond, if you wish. Your participation is not mandatory. Thank you. I can go elsewhere to make you happy.
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2015, 04:26 PM
    I think he's got a valid concern... based on the last 7 years of lawlessness in the White house and justice dept. And I do believe if the current administration thought they could get away with it... they would try it. Just that even they realize there would be 300+ million guns pointed at them if they tried.
    Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 01:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    "Know it Alls" would please not respond, if you wish. Your participation is not mandatory. Thank you. I can go elsewhere to make you happy.
    You don't get to say who answers or doesn't answer Catonsville. My concern is you not checking your facts and making sure your question is plausible.
    Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 01:21 AM
    You don't get to say who answers and who doesn't Catonsville. Where did you actually READ there was going to be a stock market crash in the U.S. The only incident I have read lately is the Chinese yen being devalued. So can you provide a link where you read this?
    Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 05:25 AM
    Stock market crashes happen in the blink of an eye. Why do you think so many people with investments get ruined at that moment, it is because they don't have any Immediate warning and lose their shirts
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2015, 05:31 AM
    Isn't the yen Japanese? I have no clue what the Chinese currency is.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2015, 06:08 AM
    Hello again,

What I like about gold is, it's MONEY... It's ALWAYS been money, it ALWAYS will be money, and EVERYBODY knows it's money. Besides, it's BEAUTIFUL. It NEVER tarnishes. It comes up from the sea floor as BEAUTIFUL as it was when it went down.

When/and if your paper investments (currency, stocks, bonds, 401 K's, bank accounts, etc.) go kaput, your gold just might buy your family some dinner.

excon

Aug 14, 2015, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You don't get to say who answers and who doesn't Catonsville. Where did you actually READ there was going to be a stock market crash in the U.S. The only incident I have read lately is the Chinese yen being devalued. So can you provide a link where you read this?
    You are correct anyone is free to respond to a post. On the other hand you are not required to respond. If you have anything in the stock market, surely you are aware of the internet and might want to Google "Market Crash 2015" I believe you will see someone whom you have heard of for one: "Senator Ron Paul". Not sure if you are in the USA and follow what is going on here. Minor point it is not the Chinese "yen" it is the Chinese "Yuan" of which you speak.

Also, maybe you have done some research on the possibility of the US losing its Currency Reserve Status and what the devaluing of the Yuan by the Chinese may do to the US Stock Market?

PS I am not Donald Trump so snippy is unnecessary
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2015, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    The Yuan is the Chinese Currency... right now one is worth about $0.16 US. And according to the news..the Chinese Government is devaluing it.
    Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    Chinese currency is 'yuan'' and is worth 20 cents CDN
    Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 10:37 AM
    You are correct anyone is free to respond to a post. On the other hand you are not required to respond. If you have anything in the stock market, surely you are aware of the internet and might want to Google "Market Crash 2015" I believe you will see someone whom you have heard of for one: "Senator Ron Paul". Not sure if you are in the USA and follow what is going on here. Minor point it is not the Chinese "yen" it is the Chinese "Yuan" of which you speak.

Also, maybe you have done some research on the possibility of the US losing its Currency Reserve Status and what the devaluing of the Yuan by the Chinese may do to the US Stock Market?

PS I am not Donald Trump so snippy is unnecessary
    I am Canadian and follow the news every day. I haven't heard about a US stock market crash, nor read anything similar to this.

Like I said, there will be no warning of a crash, until then, everything else is heresay.

I AM required to respond.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Government question [ 1 Answers ]

An indication of the recent change in the political power of the african american populations in Texas is the increase numbers of african americans? a. elected officials at all levels of government b. policies c. businesses on the fortune 500 list d. government services in the state e....

Government question [ 0 Answers ]

____ refers to the number of residents living within the boundaries of a city county or state in relationship to the land? a. urbanization b. population density c. distribution d. statistics e. population

Have question about U.K. Small business government [ 0 Answers ]

Need to find site to find out if U.K. Business is fictitious or a licensed ongoing business ?

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ? [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it only the stupid people in Government make it to central Government ?

How has the government government legislate morality? [ 4 Answers ]

How has the government government legislate morality?

View more questions Search