Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teaman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2015, 12:02 AM
    Where to find the serial number on a motec/ferrari lawn tractor
    The bed belt has broken on my Motec/Ferrari GTS125 15.5hp, 38"cut rear discharge lawn tractor. To get a new belt I need the serial number of the machine but it is not where I would expect to find it (under the seat). Can anyone advise me as to where I might find this number or failing that know the part number for the belt?
    Or - anyone know where/how I can find the parts catalogue online.

I do so sincerely hope someone can help :-)

Paul
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 12, 2015, 06:22 AM
    Does broken belt have any markings on it?
    Length and width should be all you need.
    teaman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2015, 01:40 AM
    There is nothing on the belt and I do wonder if the belt was too short. I purchased the mower second hand so took a chance guess. I cannot understand why I cannot find anything about motec/ferrari parts or catalogues on the web.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 15, 2015, 11:58 AM
    Hi,
    Try looking beneath the hood (bottom side) for a possible list of common parts. While there look on the operators pedestal for the tag. Another place to look is on the underside of the running boards, usually right side.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can I ask to help find a serial number? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a serial number for a disk I have but I lost the case/envelope

I have a White Rotary machine. I can not find the serial number on it. [ 0 Answers ]

It is in perfect condition and sews wonderfully. I would like to find some attachments for it. Do you have any ideas where I can look for them?

Diagram of belts for a craftsman lawn tractor? Model number 917252673 [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get a diagram of belts for a craftsman lawn tractor 917252673?

Where do I find the Model and Serial number for my 25 year old Janitrol AC unit? [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find a tag inside or out with the model and serial number. There is a metal Janitrol nameplate on the front of the condenser unit but no other plates that are legible. Am I missing something?

Where would I find the serial number? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old magnavox record console. As far as I can tell, from comparing it to pictures of others like it online, it's from the 60's. What I want to know is, where do I look to find the serial number? It's not on the back, bottom, or in the compartment with the record player. Would I have to...

View more questions Search