Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicknik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2015, 07:14 PM
    Does bio claire really wok
    Does Bio Claire really work and is it safe? Started using it about a week ago...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2015, 07:15 PM
    Doubt it... Look what happened to Michael Jackson .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2015, 01:57 AM
    No, the ones that work are not safe, side effects can leave skin disfigured in shades and spotting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is best to use Bio Claire or Immediate Claire products? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Your help in needed at this point in time. I came across many soaps, lotion and skin cream, but now I am not so sure which one is best to use. I came across some positive and negative reviews about Bio-Claire skin cream and/ products itself, but I haven`t heard anything about...

Bio claire and extra claire [ 1 Answers ]

What would you go for? I know a friend that needs some advice and I'm not too good with HQ information etc. Apparently they both work wonders for her but she is more concerned of long term side effects.

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

Can I use Bio-Claire cream,Bio-Oil and Fair & White Exclusive soap at the same time? [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering, if I can use Bio-Claire cream and pour some Bio Oil in it (to help prevent or reduce any stretch mark that may come), and use the Fair and White Exclusive soap(in the blue box) to shower with. Do you guys think that this will work for me? I`ve tried them on separate occasion, but...

View more questions Search