Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TiffaniJoey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2015, 01:28 PM
    When to change cartilage piercing?
    I got cartilage pierced 7 weeks ago with a piercing gun. When is it OK for me to change it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 11, 2015, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffaniJoey View Post
    I got cartilage pierced 7 weeks ago with a piercing gun. When is it OK for me to change it?
    When it doesn't hurt anymore and when you have bathed it in salt water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Self done cartilage piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

I just let my friend pierce my cartilage the other day. He cleaned the earring & stuck it right through. It stung for the first hour & then it was like nothing was there. I clean it twice a day & turn it in the shower. I even sleep on it and there's no pain. But, last night I took the earring out....

Cartilage piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting my cartilage pierced and I was wondering what the pain was like e.g bee sting pinch... And also how long will it hurt for.

Cartilage piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so, here's the thing. I got my cartilage (top of my ear) pierced 8 days ago. It was done by a gun, and barely even hurt. All I felt was a little pinch. I was told it would take 10-12 weeks to heal, but my body tends to heal fast. At first, it hurt to touch but after a couple days that went down....

Cartilage piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to sleepaway camp this summer I'm very close to my parents and have never been away from home I have been diagnosed with mild separation anxiety. I'm going to the theripist. How do I convinse the theripist not to let me go to camp. My parents are going by me and the theripists desition

View more questions Search