Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shehu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2015, 07:22 AM
    Adult adoption site
    I want to put myself up for adoption... am 20years old .
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 11, 2015, 07:24 AM
    You're an adult. You don't need parents, you don't need to be adopted. You can live life on your own by your own rules as long as you don't live under your parent's roof.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2015, 08:39 AM
    Really now... nobody adopts an adult, why would they... you are an adult.. responsible for your own life now.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2015, 03:20 PM
    ?? At 20?? Get a job and a life!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2015, 06:03 PM
    At 20 I had already graduated college with my first degree and had a job, and was supporting myself in another State...and paying off the massive student loans I racked up.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2015, 02:02 AM
    There are no sites, No one wants to adopt an adult. In fact few people want to adopt teens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adult adoption [ 3 Answers ]

I am an 22 year old female and due to an marriage disagreements I've been living separately from my mother and had cut all contacts. Recently I've been in contact with my sisters and apparently my mother is planning to get re-married. My worry was if it's possible for this man to adopt me with...

Is there a way in PA to do an adult adoption without a lawyer? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to adopt my 19 year old nephew. Can I do this in PA without an attorney? I heard it's expensive. Can I just fill out some paperwork and file at the local courthouse?

Adult adoption [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to adopt by adult step daughter. I have been divorced from her mother for over ten years and the father named on the certificate has not been involved in any way since around 1983. Can I do this? My daughter wants this very much as she wants to be legally part of my family. If...

Adult Adoption in North Carolina and the benefits [ 4 Answers ]

I have only lived in North Carolina for about three years and I must say that this state has some strange laws. However I have heard that if an adult adopts another adult then the estate of either adult is left to the other in time of death. Provided that the will states that. It is my...

View more questions Search