Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inaru Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Aug 10, 2015, 08:20 PM
    I can't remember the name of a game I used to play in the 90's
    I remember when I was a kid, I had a computer game I really enjoyed. I just remember that there was a cat and a dog in a house at night and it was basically an eye spy game and you had to flash your flashlight around different rooms to find the things the cat and dog were looking for. I also remember the things in the dark were slightly creepy until you shined your light on them. It's driving me crazy. If this sounds familiar to you, please give me the name of that game! >_<

Check out some similar questions!

Let's play another game of... [ 27 Answers ]

I'm bored, questions are slow, work is slow, so... let's play another rousing game of guess that breed! This is Fischer as I am sure most of you know. He is a rescue and before he came to Canada he was with 3 different organizations, so we got 3 different breed mixes. We know for sure he is...

The game that an Ex will play on you. [ 4 Answers ]

I hate when people break up with you, tell you to stay away from them and when you give them what they ask for they get upset and say that your wrong for treating them like this. Or they ask you can we still be friends after ripping your heart out, I mean do these people really think they can have...

Do I play the game? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this girl two weeks ago and we have gone on three, maybe two and a half dates together. At the end of the night of the last one we tentatively agreed to go out three days later on Saturday (tomorrow). I texted her the day after to confirm the plan in the spirit of a joke she made the night...

2 can play at this game. [ 28 Answers ]

Hello All... I've found some good information in the existing posts, but am searching for some feedback on a somewhat different problem. The long and short of it is... I have been in a relationship for a year and a half - I love him to death and I know without a doubt that he loves me. We've had...

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.