Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MsDJT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2015, 02:24 PM
    What should I use to give my gray hair a silver color
    My hair is about 80% grey-but the ends are honey blonde.Will using a silver rinse work or do I need to bleach the ends??

Check out some similar questions!

Semi-permanent hair color on gray hair. [ 0 Answers ]

I put a semi-permanent color on my gray hair just for fun. I have washed it maybe 20 times and it is lighter but now I have gray roots coming in. I want my gray hair back. Can someone please help me?

Dying my hair silver/gray [ 7 Answers ]

I recently decided I wanted to have a change in hair color. I have black hair and I want to dye my hair silver/gray like halle berry in x-men.. any suggestions on how to do it without having to go to the salon?

When I color my hair, why are the gray roots always a little brassy looking? [ 0 Answers ]

My hair is naturally dark brown and I try to color it about the same as it used to be, maybe a little lighter... The brassiness usually calms down , but then, the color is lighter there. It just isn't covering the gray

Want to remove color from 100% gray hair that is Dyed Dark Brown [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is very long (about the middle of my back) I have been coloring it med/dark brown for a couple of years. I want to go back to a med/dark blond. Which product Color Opps or Color Zap will be best for me to try. I cannot afford to have it done at a salon, I am always charged a lot more due...

Gray Hair Color [ 2 Answers ]

I used to color my gray roots every six weeks, but now I am coloring every 3 to 4 weeks. Is there a product that holds color longer on gray hair?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.