Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chinyere Ezinwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2015, 08:22 AM
    Does Epsom salt lighten the skin?
    I want lighten my skin, so does Epsom salt lighten skin.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2015, 08:25 AM
    Sure, why not use an abrasive on your skin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, I want to lighten my skin please help. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm dark olive and have been attempting to lighten my skin for 5 years now however, I still haven't had any success. ;( Please can someone advise me on what to use. Also do the whitening soaps actually work? Thanks in advance.

What does an Epsom Salt Bath do for you exactly? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard it was really good for you but I'm just wondering how it can be good for you, what does it do for you exactly? Why do people use it?

Has any one used neoprosone gel forte to lighten skin or as a skin lightener [ 70 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this site but I wanted to know if any one knows about neoprosone gel forte. I have been using this cream for six months now I have had very good results, but I just wanted to know if any one has the same out come as me. I was using mono to depig my skin, but after 8 months of...

Lighten my skin [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I am really dark, like african american dark. And I would like to know any safe wasy that I can turn my dark skin to lighter skin. Not completely white but just a little lighter. And also how long will it take to see affects... HELP ME PLEASEE

Skin Peels to lighten skin [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone I am new to AMHD and I had a few questions. Has anyone ever used a skin peel and gotten good results with lighter skin? They claim that your old skin cells are destroyed and new ones with less melanin and made, but I don't know how factual this is. I just ordered my skin peel from...

View more questions Search