Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gh82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2015, 04:09 AM
    Financial assistance
    How do you get an individual philanthropist to assist you financially.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2015, 05:54 AM
    99.9% of all philanthropy is done for specified reasons to a specified group, or to individuals who meet the criteria for that need.
    Tell us where in the world you are and what your need is.

For a business idea, there are 'micro loans' in developing countries. They are LOANS, not charity.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2015, 03:08 PM
    When you find out, send me their number!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2015, 05:24 AM
    People do not normally "give" other people money, they do invest in good business ideas, and the fund non profit programs that help others.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2015, 08:40 AM
    You can do what the rest of the world does... get a job... and if that's still not enough you get a second or third part time job.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2015, 02:04 PM
    Sleep with him? Sexual favors? Demand payment up front? JOKE!

If he's a philanthropist, then talk to him/her, tell them why you need the money, and then wait and hope they decide to give it to you.

What do you need the assistance for? Are you starting a business? Are you unemployed and not employable? Are you on any other assistance?

More info would be good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial assistance [ 2 Answers ]

Im in college and just about to finish my first year. Im in the air force rotc and I thought they would help with tuition but I won't know until next year and I can't affford to wait till then and find out I didn't make it. I need a plan B. my parents cosigned for the first year but I don tthink...

Financial Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently been released from a federal camp and due to the conditions of my probation can not go back into my field of employment. While I am actively looking for a job in the current economy this has not been successful. I would like to know if there is any type of financial assistance to...

Financial Assistance [ 1 Answers ]

Do the government offer any financial aid for felons?

Financial assistance [ 2 Answers ]

First I want to preface my question by acknowledging that I know I am not the only one experiencing difficulty during these times. My husband and I have been struggling since 12/99 when his company laid him off. He is 57 and it has been hard for him to find a decent paying job; I am 50 and had...

View more questions Search