Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nina222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2015, 05:30 AM
    Monobenzone
    I am nina hi everyone I used monobenzone and now after a year my skin is ruined I have black patches, spots on my neck and face they are spreading please help anything that can get rid of these? Thank You. :(((
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2015, 05:14 AM
    It is very possible that you will not be able to. This is a side effect that can happen.

You need to see a doctor and show them the medication you were using. If you live in a place where this requires a subscription and you were getting it illegally off the internet, this can be a issue since often those chemicals are not pure (not matter how much they advertise)

But I know several people, who are disfigured for life from using such chemicals.
    Nina222 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2015, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It is very possible that you will not be able to. This is a side effect that can happen.

You need to see a doctor and show them the medication you were using. If you live in a place where this requires a subscription and you were getting it illegally off the internet, this can be a issue since often those chemicals are not pure (not matter how much they advertise)

But I know several people, who are disfigured for life from using such chemicals.
    Hi, Thank You very much for your kind reply, I am scared to see a doctor will have to see a private dermatologist or someone again Thank You much for helping me and being so kind for replying. X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone Powder VS Monobenzone Cream [ 18 Answers ]

Hi guys, Which is stronger and which is better? I want to see results faster , will the powder works better than the cream? I Seek your advice Many THanks Delimali Pudilan

Should I use monobenzone? [ 13 Answers ]

My current color: http://www.stud-center.com/wallpaper/priyanka-chopra/priyanka-chopra-20696.jpg okay SLIGHTLY lighter than hers ^^ my dream color: http://mustlog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1243067342700-kareena-kapoor.jpg I have an obsession with pale skin although I'm really not...

10% monobenzone [ 5 Answers ]

Hi.. Can anyone tell me whether monobenzone 10% cream is effective.Because I don't have vitilgo and I need to lighten my colour 3 shades.Or can I use monobenzone 20% cream itself.No idea.! I am brown colour.And also where can I get monobenzone 10% online.(need a reliable source to buy other than...

View more questions Search