Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2015, 04:26 PM
    Trans Program Light
    Hello every one,

I have a 1995 525I BMW with 176720 miles, running good but have the Trans Program light came on two times and goes out when I turn the engine off please see the image below, see the image below checked the battery voltage it is good battery is 6 months old, checked the wiring of the alternator looks good, Transmission fluid level is good, please advise, Thanks.

John
    Attached Images

TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2015, 04:25 AM
    The Transmission Control Module (TCM) has likely thrown one or more codes. Obtain a shop manual to tell you how to read TCM codes, since it is a pre-1996 (OBD-I) car.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2015, 11:13 AM
    Ok will obtain a shop manual, Thanks.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite 665 solid cancel start light on together, cannot choose a program [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore 665 elite dishwasher shows the cancel and the start button both lit up (not flashing) at the same time when I select start. If I try to select a program, only some of them are available and then when I press start (because it goes off when I select a program), the lights on the...

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,I found this program in C [ 0 Answers ]

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,by C++

How dio I program anoma light timer model n1502 [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know how to set my NOMA timer Model N1502

How to program light timer nomaet525c [ 0 Answers ]

Lost the manual need help

Check Engine light, and Trans Shifting Hard? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Ford F-150 XLT PU 5.8 L 4x4 that I'm having some trouble with. My check engine light is on, and The trucks Transmission Shifts extremely hard from 1st to 2nd gear (Auto) and from forward to rev. The check engine light and shifting problem all started about the same time. Someone...

View more questions Search